Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Trim the hedges, do laundry...

Today being Friday, we all know that I am doing laundry... very zeen for me. I can't get used to this system of laundry in two locations, but i am sure I will figure it out. Besides that the week has been very busy. Tuesday I had dinner with friends from high school and college, as a matter of fact he was my room mate in college and currently my dentist. They are very funny in a straight suburban old fashioned latin kind of way, but that is what makes it fun.

Today we have a wedding to attend to and I desperately needed to get a haircut, or trim the hedges as I call it. We all know there is not much hair on my head, but I hate when the edges are a mess, so of we go to my favorite barber, clippers and a straight edge razor do the trick. In less than 10 minutes, he has performed his magic and once again I look neat and clean. I don't know about the other men reading he blog, but there is nothing like the feel of that razor shaving your neck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home