Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

happy happy joy joy


After all the joy and laughter and great food and all that good stuff...reality bites back. No it is not work, that is still there and fun as usual, it is not a crappy wine or a poorly mixed martini. Tomorrow is BARIUM TIME...yes folks it is time for a lovely 500 ml drink of cold chemically enhanced berry flavored barium. As usual, I will have the fight with the nurse regarding the amount I have to drink. By now, I know that 1 bottle is plenty to have good results, then there is the nurse that will try to put the needle in my arm for the contrast dye... not on the left arm please...and then there is the "put both arms over your head to fit in the tube...that will be very interesting since my left arm as measured by the psycho therapist can only go to 145 degrees instead of 180. Results on Thursday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home