Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Holland America Vs Cunard

For whatever reason, since cancer 1.0 I've had this thing about finally doing a world cruise. After much research, we have decided that the two cruise lines in contention are Holland America and Cunard (Queen Victoria). Needless to say, it is not an inexpensive trip because of the lenght of the trip (between 90-100 days).

It would be ultra cool if we pick the Queen Victoria for he world cruise and my readers would join us for the last leg of the trip, the 6 day crossing from Southampton England to New York City.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a transatlantic extravaganza. ER

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...you know I'm a CCL gal but I'd love to do 6 days with you two :-)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home