Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

one more technical point...

It seems that the doctors have some doubts as to all the stuff that they did take out and some of the stuff left behind. In order to clue in the radiologist as to where these areas might be, the left a few pieces of metal pointing at the areas they want to particularly pay attention on my next scan.

Also, this drain thing I have connected to my armpit is getting very old. It is draining less and less every day, but it is a pain in the ass. Luckily, I think it will be removed on July 1st when I see surgeon #2.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it (armpit AND draino) is REALLY ripe!!!

Hope all is well!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home