Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh great... the Celtics play tonight

While trying to sleep face up and on serious drugs, I realize that my room-mate was going to have the Celtics game on all night. The man could not stop complaining about verything and anything and had the TV as loud as he could. Fianlly around 2:00 when I thought it was over, he gets on the phone. Sleep was just not going to happen, but at least my favorite nurse Katie, was in charge of the floor and she visited me and cchatted with me when I was up. Love the staff at BI!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad that you still have your sense of humor can't wait for you to be back and as good as new or anyways like you you were, 49 you are no longer new.
We all love you!!! and miss you terribly.
so now do what the coffee cup says!!
Love ya
Kathi

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that Paul will take good care of you at home and aloow the rest you need.

Keep up the fight and let Mr Nasty know who's the boss.

Hugs

David

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home