Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, June 20, 2008

The technical stuff

The generous incision is very good looking and Paul has taken over changing bandages cleaning the incision. I really haven't been able to see it since it is under the arm in the armpit area and raising the arm hurst like a mother fucker. So far, the drainage is consistent and the correct color.

The muscles areound the incision are incredibly sore and if it weren't for the vicodan it owuld be unbearable. From what I understand, both surgeons were putting their enire hands inside the incision, OUCH! The good news is that my pumpkin help me take the first real shower today, and I fel human again. The man is going for sainthood, first my family and then me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey superman! Glad to hear everything is coming along well! I wish you a speedy recovery and I think Paul should take you on a nice long vacation after you are well! You must drink many margaritas!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going for Saint Hood??? Hasn't he earned it already??? MAN, you're tough on that sweet, generous, cunning & gentle man you call your husband! We all know how hard it is to be confined, none the less helpless. It's a rocky road you sure as hell don't want to wander on alone. Try to be gentle & patient with Mr P. As we know how nasty you can be & at this point he has the upper hand! He could leave you to your mother if you give him too much crap! Although, the more tempered crap means your feeling better. It's a fine line with you sometimes. Rest up, relax & get better ASAP. We want you back in full stride. NO MORE SET BACKS>>>> Ya HEAR???!!!
Love ya Bossman. Love you too Paul, maybe alittle more, for taking such great care of our beloved Queen. OOOxxxOOO

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home