Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Less than 24 hours...

Thank you all for sending all the good vibes for tomorrow. I sincerely hope the surgeon gets a good night sleep, so I am grateful the Celtics don't play tonight. I am scheduled to be in the pre-op bed at 6:00am and in surgery at 7:30. I would expect to be out and semi-conscious by 11:30 or so... unless I am asleep in which case, I am just catching up on my beauty sleep. The plan is that I will be home by Thursday.

Because I only bring you actual analysis and I am going to be indisposed, we have hired a women on the street (Eileen) to fill us in on the events while I am out like a light. Those blogs will be posted on Thursday.

In the meantime, the family is arriving in 2 hours or so and the big top starts at around 5:30pm with the preprandrial events.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that I could donate some healthy body part (your choice) to further the eventual total recovery...in the meantime the vibes from Brooklyn are strong and further bolstered by love and high regard.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please schedule a vocabulary lesson on line after your surgery to explain words like "preprandrial". Show off!
a

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck Mima! Especially with the circus that will be going on around you! I will be praying for you!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to kick some cancer ass-Part 2

Lauren is flying off to San Francisco and all she keeps telling me is to give her an update on you. (I think she has a thing for you)

Looking forward to smelling your stinky armpit.

Love,

Rich and Lauren

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. A promise . . . the next time we speak - if it is the Prince's pleasure I will speaketh the four letter word.

Love,

Me

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home