Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

First.. my birthday


I usually try to have a very low key birthday, somehow these days it is a landmark to hit a birthday. This year I will be 49... Aside from that, Ms M gave me unknowingly a fabulous bottle of Veuve Cliquot (more on that later)my sis gave me a fabu linen shirt and we all went to my favorite restaurant Capitol Grille. They had taken the steak tartar of the menu, but the made it special for me. Fucking yum...

Someone who will remain nameless left a message on my phone with the incredibly irreverent message Happy fucking birthday.... I loved it suits the sender and the receiver.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOhhhhhh......... A birthday!! Happy Birthday!!! You are OLDER then me!!!

G&E!!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And on the 50th off to a Greek island we go. Feliz cumpleanos to you...ER

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mima!!

Veuve Cliquot each and every year from now on - it is the only way to celebrate!

BTW - I thought that you were my age - 50 this year - how did you do that?

A&N

8:00 PM  
Blogger mima said...

I did that the old fashion way... my parents had sex 1 year after your parents! (OH THE VISUALS...MY EYES ARE BURNING)

IML

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home