Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, June 02, 2008

TiCk ToCk


Once again 24 hours to find out what the fuck they are going to do. Surgeon #2 sees me tomorrow for the what I assume will be the scary speech. I am sure that it will go from your arm will fall off..to don't worry it is easy and it will be a complete success... I will interject that I do need my arm and I am attached to it and to please do me the favor to also take the cancer mass out.

Having said that.. I am climbing walls since I don't have any coping mechanisms to wait or be patient...I want an answer and even if I want it now, I think tomorrow I will be told yes you are confirmed for surgery and wednesday I will sit by the phone waiting for the scheduler to tell me exactly when and what tests and exams I will need done. In other words how fast will the race be.

For now.. I knit and wait

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you come out of this with all of your limbs and your sense of humor in tact! Best of luck Mima!! I enjoy reading about your life and I think you are an interesting man!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mouse ran up the clock.

Where am I going with this.

Your spirit is a lesson for all of us.

Hugs

David and Fran

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home