Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some unconnected thoughts

Went to a most unusual yet amazing museum. Certainly the higlight of a great week-end in Vermont. Shelburne Museum in VT

Had a great meal at the Barnard Inn.

What is up with the price of gas...for fuck sake, a gallon of gas is as expensive as a cheeseburger meal at McDonalds.

The idea of the world cruise is more appealing every day.

I hate having to wait till net tuesday to have a firm surgery date... it would be interesting to hear what the #2 surgeon will have to say. I also know there is at least another MRI of my head in the future.

My mother is coming to this surgery... I am not sure how I feel about it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the mind full of happy thoughts and the time will fly by.

Soon we'll be saying "do you remember when gas was $3.89 a gallon".

I'd hate to tell how low a price I can remember. Don't want to date myself.Not thta I'm old.

Hugs

David

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask the Doc to give you a "to go" vial of anesthesia to have for Mom when she winds up on you :-) Or take it yourself to block her out. I feel your pain it that department 100%.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are unconnected thoughts like loose ends?????

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Cherie

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home