Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, June 06, 2008

I am pre-op again....

A date has finally been set Tuesday the 17th, I need to be at the hospital by 6:00am. That should be no problem since I doubt that I wwill sleep much the night before. Now, the next step is to knit like a maniac and finish as much as possible Paul's sweater (I have one arm to go) get my guys at work set up for my absence of 1 week from work and then do my pre-op appointment at the BI Hilton and have another head and neck MRI.

I am catiously optimistic about the whole thing...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How ironic that you have just the one arm left to knit. I have to ask...is it the left arm?

I am soo glad you are only planning on being out a week.

Cherie

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 week prep for your absence isn't usually a problem for most of us! It's the being there when you're supposed to be while you're out that is!!! Besides, we know how to get a hold of you while you're away.... Can't wait until all this crap is over & done with! 1 armed or not, just DONE!
Strength, Peace & Courage...
Always

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're planning to schedule a long, luxurious massage as part of your pre-op activities. Very glad to hear you're feeling cautiously optimistic -- I take my cue from you, so I'll be that way too. Also glad you have an action date; now we can focus all our karmic healing energy toward you on a tighter beam. Go Team Mima!

xxoo

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home