Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

and now for some of the technical stuff

Interestingly, the question of why are we looking upstairs in the brain keeps coming up. There seems to be several reasons. One is that statistically (and everything with cancer is based on them) the type of cancer I have seems to have a propensity to like to migrate to the brain. Furthermore, they were a little concerned about my headaches and blurry vision. It seems that it is stress (double duh!) and perhaps a new eyeglass prescription.

Interestingly, I guess I was speaking a touch louder than usual yesterday during chemo. Eileen got concerned that my audio system was failing due to pressure from the non-existent tumor. It seems I was just loud!.. but the drift here is you need to be aware of all those small changes, they do seem to make a difference when trying to diagnoses what the fuck is going on.

Next weird point is that surgery will be in my future, fucking again!!! La Divina is having a fit over all this surgery crap, what will I wear?? Surgeon dude and radiologist dude seem to have determined that since it was what happened the last time, it will be what happens this time. WHATEVER MARY... just don't interfere too much with my usual plans. Paul is going to be thrilled that i have to finish his sweater before surgery happens!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how was I supposed to know that a screaming brother is normal!! Will you PLEASE get a new eye exam and prescription. This is a day made in heaven after some days of pure hell. Your sister

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear GOD! Surgery for what? If nothing exists.... Exploratory for teaching purposes!!! WTF???

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lester said...

Sister, screaming brother or sister? Most of what I remember... LESTER CARAJO ...@$#%& |LESTER...QUE HICISTES QUE?

Mima, CARAJO GO CHECK YOUR F(*^&$ EYES....

See NO SCREAMING :-)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home