Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, April 14, 2008

a long ass day for sure

Today was the last day of the first 6 day session of chemo. In addition, I had my regular radiation appointment and blood tests needed to be done. All in all a 7 hour hospital day. by the end of the day I was ready to pull all the IV cables and start running. I was cranky, hungry, bitchy and most of all bored out of my mind.

To keep it all in perspective, my room mate was going through the tests and tribulations of a bone marrow transplant. No easy feat in itself, but after listening to what he has to endure mentally through the process, all I can say is that there is always someone even more screwed than I am. Thus, I need to QUIT MY BITCHING, it ain't that bad. Other people have it harder and they are enduring.

So, I got home, call work, bitched them out a bit (it would be out of character otherwise, and went for a ride by the beach. Pizza for dinner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home