Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, April 11, 2008

If it is Friday...

It must be laundry day... What is it about clean sheet and towels, properly fluffed and folded that gives me such pleasure? Having my little 13 square template to have all the t-shirts and polo shirts folded to the exact measurement so that they stack neatly on the shelves? Is this a genetic advantage or simply a case of OCD run amok?

These are all rethorical questions... it makes me smile to see my neat little piles in perfect color coordination... VIVE LE ORDER...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget STinky the Sock!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger mima said...

I would never forget stinky sock, although that needs to be done separately being cashmeere and red!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU are the best!!! and SOOOO organized!!! I didn't really think for a moment you would forget a poor seperate sock.... even one named Stinky!!!

Grace and Elegance....

BTW.....I hope that the Cashmere is NOT getting too hot .... after all it has been a bit warmer the past few days....... I am thinking of something in a linen.....Make sure that Paul irons it too...!!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home