Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Enough is enough

Today at 6:00am we were off to do an MRI of my head. I suppose they want to make sure that only those who passed the last census are living there and that there are no squatters. Now that would suck! The staff at the BI Hilton as always was ready form and more that willing to help with the exam. However, results will not be available until Tuesday. W are all expecting that the headaches are all stress induced (go figure).

After the MRI we went off for a lovely breakfast in peace and quiet. From there, we went to get the lamps for the living room for the house in NH, and then back home. If you recall last chemo session last year, we had gone to Portland ME and on the return trip, all I did was sleep. I guess it finally go to me. BUT this time around, I just refuse to be sleeping considering that a) I am an old pro at this crap and b) I could be tending to new tenants in my head (doubt it but you never know).

So we decided to go to a concert tonight, and I took my bike in for the spring tune-up. Rich as always gave me the impetus to do this since he is getting back on his bike again, (you all remember him from the stair climb last year)

So enough moping around and back to my roller blades (OK very very carefully on those and back on the bike (get the cars out of the way) BE ACTIVE !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The voices we can deal with! It's the "sqwatters" that have to be assaulted & evacuated! PRONTO. Been there, done that & Not wanting to do it ever again!!!
Anniversary #3 is tomorrow, the 13 of April... Sadness over flows an already heavy heart. You got to beat this shit Bossman. Strength & courage to you Paul! Peace.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home