Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

lemon blueberry bread

My baking team from Hopedale has done it again. A fabulous pair of lemon blueberry loaf of bread, one for now, one to freeze.. Thank you as always... I don't know if it will be necessary to freeze since I am already almost done with the first loaf.

The card was fabulous, It will be circulated among those called out on the list of medical terminologies

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have all kinds of yummy things lined up to send you. Look for your next package from Baked with Love!
M&M

2:18 PM  
Blogger mima said...

M&M:

I would like to let you know that I've had complaints from the nursing staff that I am not sharing all my goodies.... I promise I'll be better about it!

mima

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You share? Next package is on it's way tomorrow - and this one is easy to share!
Love,
M&M

6:05 PM  
Blogger mima said...

yes, sharing is highly over rated, but when I have to, I will!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home