Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Huey Dewey and Louie

Have not taken residence on the brain. The ony activity up there is my normal (or abnormal) functions. For once we have great news... My brain is all clear!!!

Having said that.... It has been a great releif to know that I only have 1 cancer to deal with, much easier than 2. SO chemo and radiation keep on going full steam ahead and according to todays visit all systems are normal. Later today, a stroll by the beach. I told you life was going to change! a stroll no less... not a jug, but a stroll... smell the pollution.. I mean the salt air and walk with my honey...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great news. One battle is enough.

I think abnormal is the correct term.

David

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you meant to say...Bitchy, Bloated & Psycho. Not the 3 mentioned! I'm just glad that NONE really exist! That helps relieve some of the weight in my heart!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home