Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Work and work

Sometimes you think of work as a royal pain in the ass, and some other times you miss the people you work with. We have a big meeting on thursday and I wanted to make sure the bldg was in top shape. Of course I could have waited till Thursday, but I got this itch to come up and take a look and visit with everyone.

I know this will make little sense to most, but it felt soooo good to sit at my chair. It also helps that since I am not connecting to 100 satellites, things on the computer happen very quickly. The good news is that the drive was not tiresome, but damn it is a long drive.

At least I know the decision to start going up part time is the right one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the part time for starters.

Glad things are going so well.

Love and Hugs

David/Fran

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home