Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, May 04, 2007

any spells for pneumonia?

It is very interesting that now that it has been a little while since the last percocet, or any stupefying drug, you can start thinking clearer. The fingers still don't go were you expect them, and the thoughts are seriously fragmented, but I can tell the brain is going through a reconstruction/reconnection process.

In turn most of the body, although seriously out of muscle tone, wants to start the old routines. If it is Friday, it is laundry day. The funny thing is that physically, I can do it in about 10 hours or so, however I have to fit my naps, exercises and all other things.

But alas the fucking pneumonia has to be gone before I can have my full lung capacity and my hyperactivity back. Any ideas besides drugs and patience?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puttering, postive thinking, good food will help. Any suggestions at the health food store or whole foods store? They can suggest non-traditional methods of boosting your immune system...Good Luck, Mima

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Positive energy & happiness is the best mind set to overcome anything! Indulge in the get well kit I sent you. Take the damn vitamins will you??? C & E together are great for building the immune system! I think I got you the C w/ rose hips for that extra flare you crave ;-)
Thinking of you.... Peace.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home