Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, May 04, 2007

today is the day

After a curiously refreshing afternoon nap, I have woken up with a renewed vigor in my mind and body. Granted the body is dealing with our interloper Mr Pneumonia, but that WILL be temporary. I have started to retire the concessions to being ill; the extra pillow in the sofa, the slippers in the living room and started being my old cynical curmudgeon self again..finish that laundry, prepare the bonfire of clothes to burn after this is over (the black sweatpants have got to go!)

Let's see how long it lasts...but I have a feeling I just turned a big page!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Enjoy your new found energy...

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Our Mima is back! We missed you!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lucky punk? Don't over do, that will set the wheels in reverse motion! Listen to the drugged mind & body.
But it is nice to read, the fiesty you is back bigger & better than ever!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home