Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, March 04, 2007



This week-end a momentous thing happened. After 18 years of trying to get Paul to go skiing with me and do something other than look pretty at the lodge, he rented and used his skiing equipment.

He booked a lesson for 2 hours and I can attest that he was going up and down the slopes like a champ.. snow plow, turns, it was very impressive. And then...what blew me out of the water was when I saw him get on the chair lift and go try a green run. A very proud moment indeed...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great pictur of Pual on the skies.

He must be a fast learner.

David

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home