Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

killing time till thursday

Ever since I can remember, if I can't fall asleep I conjured up this place for me to go to. Since I associate not falling asleep with thinking to much or being distracted my little place is perfectly spherical, that way there are no corners to look at and be distracted. Secondly, my place is all white, don't know why, but that is the color I painted it. In my sick little head, there is a stairway, (down) that leads to it. Once I am inside, since I can't distract myself with anything I fall asleep. Usually I visit it before going to sleep.

Lately in order to kill time till Thursday, I go there on my way to work, (I am watching the road!) and on my way back, and sometimes I go away for 5 minutes during work.

As of right now, I only have to wait 37 more hours. Steady as she goes...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you watch the road from there?

We will be thinking of Paul and you tomorrow.

Our prayers to you.Hope he will listen.

David/Fran

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home