Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Snob...me?

I can't remember if I told you this story. My last chemo treatment was on the community room opium den. After the treatment was done and the nurse came over to give me my appointments for the last session of chemo, she scheduled me for the community room. Most if not all of you know that I really don't do crowds of unknown people well., so I politely requested if I could have the private rooms they have on the other bldg. (the BI Hilton) for my treatment. The nurse looked at me funny and said let me see what I can do.

When the Chemo doctors saw me, they realized that I had changed venues, andd proceeded to call m e a Chemo Snob... what a proud moment...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just want more cookies!!Don't give them a second thought!!!xoJen

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By now they should know don't mess with the Marina Bay Queen.

I also agree with Jen.

David

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw them! It's not there life whose been inconvienced...

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

This one really made me laugh! I can so see this scene playing out...true mima. love it

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home