Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hair..or the lack there of


You know when you are so involved with something that you don't think about unpleasant things like cancer? The last couple of days, I've notice a trail of hair debris on several places. The pillowcase has a shadow of hair on it, after washing my hair, I look at my hands and there is hair everywhere.

I realize that I don't have much hair to begin with, really mostly a cue ball with a garland HOWEVER, the loss is real and a little disturbing.. I am sure it will grow back, ok I hope it will grow back, rephrase I don't want to have to shave my head also...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you still have more than I do. Bold is beautifull baby

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily, hair does not define who you are! I remember the 1st time you got the 1st shave... you wore the baseball cap for a few days to adjust. I'm still not sure if that adjustment was for us(your public servants) or you?????

Either way beauty comes from with in. & you my dear, sweet(& not so sweet at times), intelligent & witty friend, could be everything you could ever imagine unthinkable & still you would shine!

Never question that again...

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home