Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Queen


On Saturday, we went to see "The Queen". Marvelous movie about the differences of contemporary and traditional views in a modern world. Helen Mirren was incredible, and if she wasn't portraying a royal, I would say that she was portraying my mother. In many moments both Paul and I thought that the lines, and the looks by H.R.H were like seeing my mother in action.

Otherwise as you can see it is 5:00 and I am up. After the movie and dinner last night we came back home and I got very tired. By 8:30 pm I was in bed out like a light. Problem with that is that after eight hours I am back up and ready to go. Maybe I'll get out of bed and knit for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home