Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Playing hookey

Chemo was only one chemical today, I guess the regiment is day 1 to 7 of chemical 1 and day 1 and 7 for chemical 2.

Nice break, Since we were early, The Dr came down and chatted with us about the fact that the PET scan was indeed showing no spreading, and that the tumor showed some necrosis (it is dying from within) I can't explain that one, but I'll take it for now.

We had nothing to do for the afternoon, since chemo was 2 hours shorter than expected and our next appointment was at 5:00; so we went to see Dreamgirls, very good, all thought the original Broadway production back in the 1981 was pretty sensational and theatrical.



After that, home to a simple meal to make sure my tummy will like me in the morning and that I won't get morning sickness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,
I am truly happy to hear that things are not moving around. I say a prayer everyday for you and Paul. Please know we think of you everyday and Frank is really looking forword to seeing you. Tell Paul hello for me and keep up your strength and positive attitude. See you soon.
Kim

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home