Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Anticipation

Last meal before the big day... talk about super suck. eggs and bacon no bread. Only clear liquids. As always, Paul is making my little feast, then again he made breakfast and lunch and he cleaned the house. Granted the cleaning is partly to start preparing for "La Suegra**" to come and visit.

Besides that I was knitting all day and trying to coordinate with Frank for him to do his job and my job at the same time... I know, I owe him big time.

It will be interesting to see what they let me get away at work. On the other hand, I am starting to worry about tomorrow; radiation gives you constipation and chemotherapy gives you diarrhea, what is going to happen? no wonder I am confused!

One of the anti-vomit medicines says to take with food... What????

** Suegra - Mother in Law (sp)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima: Work is the last thing you need to think about unless you are playing human chess to occupy your time......I think the confusion of diarrhea and constipation deserves more thought.

Wheeler and Eddy have no idea what they are up against. This will be an easy battle.

Sleep well!

Stephen

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,
I understand that you might have difficulties in communicating with your mother in law due to language barriers or cultural differences. My extensive experience in the field has given me great insight. May I suggest my “Living With My Mother In Law In Quincy, MA” vol.1, vol.2, and the reedited vol.3 (it comes with a free DVD with short video vignettes for comical relief).

Nikos

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home