Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

News at 6:00

I am overwhelmed by the emails, you have to stop it (send more) really stop it (I love them!)Some of you have made me cry, and I hate you for it, and some of you have made me laugh. I can only hope it remains as good as it is now. You are all very sweet and I can only hope that we all learn how fleeting moments are. For Fuck Sake, enjoy them!


Now back to the news desk.. Tina Louisa?

current time is 6:15 it is Saturday morning and the night was not awful, it was not great either but I think that I can safely say 4 hours of sleep. My chest feels that I went to a fist fight and got beaten up. However, more cabana time for me today. They are opening the pool area just for me.. somehow, I don't think that is a good sign.

No more morning coffee until this nonsense is done. Raspberry water and a doughnut mmm breakfast of champions. No news to report from PR and my mother, I am sure that will be today.

more news later in the day

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel Mima is not giving you the full picture. So here it goes. Needless to say my brother and Paul are the best dressed people at BI. The sweaters they chose yesterday were spectacular. It becomes a problem when nurses are more interested in the knitting and are inspecting the sweaters inside and out than in the patient. Each morning I choose carefully what I am about to wear but I am not quite there yet. As long as my pants are not too short and my clogs and funny socks don't show I am ok.

My youngest brother and my oldest son did amazingly well with my mother. Not an easy thing given her way of dealing with crises.

Mimita is eating everthing in site which is a good thing. Looking quite plump.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

XXXXXXXXXXXX and some more XXXXXXXXXX

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home