Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day 2 of chemo

After sleeping about 6 hours which for these days is not bad, I am getting mentally and physically ready for the second round of chemo. We both thought i have done very well, but i will tell you that the body is having this intense desire to dispose of certain items. Drugs are keeping everything at bay, but I dread how I will feel later today. My poor Paul is watching my every move and wakes up with me to comfort me. The man is a saint, considering that he needs sleeps as much as I do.

ps...Could I have ONE more wafer please? Monthy Python - Meaning of life

joie de vivre index 6 out of 10
average index 8 out of 10

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul is a saint and so I have decided to contemplate what he would be the saint of? Does Bickford's have a patron saint? How about Marshall's? Perhaps we can all chip in for a portrait of the newly canonized Paul of Quincy.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul as a saint. I agree and would be willing to chip in for a portrait depending on the size.

With his love and support and Mimas drive they will get through bump that has been placed before them.

Mima, I admire you for writing your blog enableing us all be with you on what must be one hell of a crazy ride.

Hugs form us.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you are certainly entitled to utilize whatever drugs are within reach . . . when Mr. L develops a halo in your mind . . . perhaps some type of reverse visualization is required!
Sending my love to both of you.
When sleeping drugs don't work, feel free to call.
xoxoxo
Judy

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there bossman. I think about all day & wonder how you are doing. This is so hard for me to deal with at times, because of my experience with it only 1 1/2 years ago.
Yes,Paul is a saint! No one could argue that.
Go Paul Go, rah rah rah. ( My imperination of a cheerleader! I always hated them)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home