Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Dumb thing to do

Finally slept 7 hours straight... a momentous occasion. It feels soooo good. Preparing to do my morning shower, I am feeling ok, brush my teeth and like the person with good hygiene that I am decide to lightly brush my tongue... Well you know how you sometimes forget that you might be in chemo, a little too aggressive on the tooth brush thing. Close call I tell you.. Dumbs ass move on my part. But life is back in order and my morning bagel is helping to settle down my tummy.

One more day of chemo this week and I get Sunday off. YEAH!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got some sleep. It's one thing you need plenty of. That would also mean the Paul got some needed rest also.

It was nice to see him back at work. Ann, myself and many others will keep an eye on him, which is nothing new for some of us.

Hugs from David & Fran

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home