Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Decision Week

Finally the merger is done. The signs with the new company name are up, presentations are done and all in the corporate world rejoiced. Meanwhile back at the ranch, I was pleased with how well the presentation for the new cultural philosophy went. I thought that incredibly, I had actually bought into it. Long time ago, one of my former CEO's said to me; never lie to your employees, they can smell it miles away. Following that advice, I laid out my plan to survive yet another merger and I would say that 95% of the people are ready for the fight. Can't complain with those numbers.

My other half will be gone for a week to Florida for business, so this is the week-end to get knitting, take pictures of progress and start doing swatches for my Kaffe Fassett sweater.

By the way, anyone on the new blogger? Should I move forward with technology or is it just not worth it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are pleased with your part of the merger. I have no thoughts on the new blogger, after seeing everyone's problems with blogger I went with a wordpress blog.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home