Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Colored Pinwheels


This is a sweater that at some point I will do again because a)I enjoyed doing it so much and b) I made it for Paul and not for me. Yet another Kaffe Fassett design. I am always torn between doing textured sweaters with lots of cables or Kaffe Fassett geometric multi-colored designs. I have to get going on decision making since I don't have a project after the socks that I am almost done with.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred,

You are a fabulous dancer and you make all your partners look good. Dancing, sweaters, everything!

Love,
Ginger

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an awesome sweater, I love the colours.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sweater is a fav. This sweater is very, er, happy. When I saw Paul wearing this sweater he looked very, umm, happy. It is a very, uh (*cough*), happy sweater.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home