Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Italy & Greece


As some of you might know, we love to cruise. We have done about 15 or so, next Saturday we are going on a 12 day Mediterranean cruise. Having never been to Italy or Greece, I am obnoxiuosly excited about it (John, refrain). You know those people that have count-downs on Excel spreadsheets that calculate days, hours and minutes, or worse, the ones that are packed a full week before the trip?..sorry to say, I am one of them.

The best part is that we are spending 4 days in Venice. There is something so incredibly romantic and old fashioned about Venice. We are arriving by water taxi since I want that first impression to be incredible. I will recount our travails and post pictures as soon as we come back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an excellent time.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

GREAT TIME!!!

Visit my blog too!!! Thanks!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home