Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Foolish Virgins



This is my favorite name of a sweater. Once again a Kaffe Fassett design. I've done this sweater in two different neck styles and two different sizes. The larger one, I had to add a virgin to the front and one to the back to make it work for the size intended. To say that it was a difficult sweater, is an understatement, however, when you start seeing the women take shape, is all worth it. Regrettably, I've never found again the kits that Rowan Yarns use to make for Kaffe Fassett sweaters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning! Although the original kits are mostly not available (occasionally you see one on ebay) there is an ebay seller who does the kits in substitute yarns - I haven't bought one yet, but I'm seriously thinking about The Foolish Virgins...her link is
http://stores.ebay.com/Yarns-by-Scarborough

Cheers,
Cathy.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home