Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, January 30, 2009

A very very very long day

Today was a very interesting day. Certainly one that as the day progressed Mr and Mrs Cranky did some tricks...nasty little fuckers...So we begin with the classic Ultrasound test... thump...thump...thump.... it is not a babies heartbeat, it is the sounds of my heart pumping extra for the gained 20 pounds of flesh, thank you IAGO)

Next, visit with new Radiation dude that seems to specialize in the so called "lower abdomen region" whatever that might mean. He looks, he prods, he questions AND THEN HE SAYS drop the pants we are going in... MOTHER OF GOD must they always surprise you that way... The good news was that anatomically everything was where it was supposed to be and appeared to be working... He did say, stop eating like a pig, it will be a bitch to work it out...Advice taken, (although I have eaten 1/2 box of sandwiches just writing this.

Meanwhile at the same time, my sister and brother are coordinating a quick visit to the homeland (URGH!) to see the immediate family and... nothing fancy, 400 of the closests cousins (KIDDING) Just a mall meet and greet and to see...(music please...) mother... After that we are planning some days by the beach to chill and chill some more.

and now, back to the hospital...He will see me after lunch to have yet my 4th mapping of my ass... Has anyone thought about the fact that I have lung cancer in my ass???? confused????TELL ME ABOUT IT. So what they do is the put you in the CT Scan and literally digitiza your ass. Then, this sadist ass comes over and does a series of tattoo's to use as reference points. As his nelliness (me)paints his nails black, (very goth of me don't you think?) I just think big tattoos got to hurt like a mother!

The new thing is that I have a big mass (not my brain) between my Sacrum and my rectum (latin terms to confuse the kiddies) . I like to think of it as between that place where your back looses it's name and the beginning of the ass. The object willl be to have them never EVER touch...I guess pain ensues. Not that this is not a pain in the ass anyway...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now that it's confirmed you have your own soccer team in there, time to kick their asses into shape & kill em!
Have you had a good massage lately? The holistic, magic hand people know how to maneuver your sacrum around to keep in balance. Plus it gives you a little pampering that is much needed besides that Goth image!
Does this new treatment have any time lines figured into it? Enough time to travel other than to the home land maybe???
Although Mother does need to be dealt with & 400 cousins, well I'm not much on large family issues I guess. I have enough trouble with 4 I have in my immediate surounding.....
Either way make that "bucket list" come to fruition!

Peace, Strength & Courage
Always OOOxxxOOO

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home