Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

tRON IS UP

which means I am siting in bed and ready to go. It is a balmy 10 degrees and snowing. very pretty in that kind of frozen tundra kind of way. Everyone is in sleeping. I hit the wall at precisely 7:55 pm after a lovely meal and barely could make it to bed. Drugs and a lovely pillow kept me in their embrace till 4:00am when I got hungry. As I said before, Popsicles are my new Friend... That and baking powder gargles. I realize they don't mix. but it works

I hear the early skiers heading for the mountains and hope that one of the brings me coffee in bed. We were walking around Waterville last night and the mountain although cold, looked like it wanted to be sked by me.

Today, hopefully a lazy brunch and then some shopping, my OCD wants a couple of things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You paint a beautiful picture Mima!! Its snowing here..... and its the ligght and fluffy kind so it is pretty as well..... however, not quite as pretty as it is there!

Enjoy your day.... stay warm....

G&E

8:59 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

fMy OCD would love to get together with your OCD and shop ;-) Sarah turned 9 earlier this week and we took the kids to the Medford Hyatt Place (woo hoo) for the week end. They've gone down to the pool, while mommy sits in the quiet hotel room with a cup of coffee...I hope one of your peeps brings you a cup soon...Love you

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home