Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

how to keep forwrd e energy

Even though it is a balmy 7 degrees up here in NH, progress is being made. It appears that when the OCD kicks in, I snap out of my somber moods (and it was mighty dark last night. Of course there is a charge card that will hold the bag. Oh well, the price of beauty...what can i say. I used to always shave with The Art OF shaving products and I loved them. for some unknown reason, it popped up in my head again, so I went to the website and bought lotions and potions. Maybe not the anti-aging variety (let's face it, kind of late for that, but moisturizers and scented essentialy oils and fun hyper marketed fruit composts that are best left to a martini, but in this case my face will have to suffer a pomegranate mask.

The only really sad thing is that I will have to wait till next week to get them in the mail. I qwill also need to get new razor and blades for my new beauty regime..$2.99 a blade will hust not do

I've come to the conclusion that being OCD will costs someone, you need to store PROPERLY) your new product and fold it... Oh yeah, yesterday on the way up, we stopped at the LLBean outlet store in Concord; store was so, so, BUT it is the beginning of my South American wardrobe, casual yet elegant, and friendly enough to clothe 5 small tumors ( no names yet and 2 large one. At least they will be presentable!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

pommegranite mask...Oooh. You'll smell like my new signature drink - a pommetini. You can use a little splash of vodka after your facial. Althought you'll have to fight us lushes like me you will insist on following you around with a martini glass.

Thinking about you every minute of every day...

Love you

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home