Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

a trip blog

Since I am basically in bed/sofa rest all the time, all I do is daydream, Today, my daycreaming has been derailed by 7 loads of laundry and a few work calls. I have yet to trully figure our how 2 people can have such laundry when i do laundry almost every 3rd day. Vive Le Wisk! hopefully a brake this week-end. we are going up to NH to freeze our asses somewhere selse. In the meantime, my head is wondering about lovely trip to south america.... Thank you to all that work with me the incredible assistance. No I am off to make beds and shower

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Please don't freeze too much of that ass off - it's too cute :-)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home