Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The best intentions

Today, I had the best intentions in the world. I had slept 12 hours (i did need that beauty sleep) and I was up and about early for my radiation. I had decided to spend at least 4 solid hours at work catching up and seeing where everyone was at. YEAH RIGHT.. I lasted about 1 hour. First of all, my body is still tired, I guess controlled poisoning does take its toll, secondly I've come to the conclusion that my brain is just not in the right place. If feels that the world is moving in slow motion and my brain is going at 1,000,000 and then all of a sudden, the reverse happens.

In other words... I think I need some adult supervision!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you... SCREW WORK!!! Why can't you listen, just this once??? That's what my mother would of said. Hence your "adult supervision"..... Although it was nice to see you even if it was only for 10 seconds! :-)

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need the rest.

'm sure knowing you that even "Adult Supervision" will work.

Try restraints. No not what you are thinking.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your going back to work, I would compose another limerick in your honor but I can't think of TWO rhymes for "blithering idiot."

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home