Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, August 24, 2007

we interrupt the trip for breaking news.


On Monday after our trip, I had to do a CT Scan and a pulmonary function test. Luckily I didn't have to drink the horrible potion this time. The results are in... SURVEY SAID... I am clean as a whistle.. YIPPEE!! However. and there seems to always be a however, whatever currently ails me seems to be uncharted and unknown. The way it was explained to me was a) we have never done a surgery like yours, b) It is remarkable that you are doing so well c) there is no road map for the rest of your recovery since I am the only one...not one in a million, but I am IT...nobody else in my statistical group. It is lonely at the top!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said....

I always knew you were special! Congrats on the great news.

Rich

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having the doctors say--beaming with pride-- that they "don't know", is a once in a lifetime event. You are the most exotic, one of a kind, off the charts brother!!
Life is good...ER

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go bossman! I'm truelly happy for the lack of their for sight... & in hind sight, that you're doing so fabulous! It's good to have your mischevious ways back :-) I've missed you...more than you'll ever realize (or maybe even care).

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha leave it to you to be the only one, keep re-inventing, what is it that ails you again??? Breathing? Maybe its in your head!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home