Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

frustration?

Sometimes having to much time on your hands is not the best thing in the world. Every so often, you get a moment of clarity and realize why the frustration is there. I am still not out of the fucking pneumonia, I have a cold and that's the physical side. I am frustrated with all the decisions that I still have to make for my brain to be stable, and too boot I have to deal with family responsibility and drama.

I don't know about you, but I can wind myself up to the point of obsession. I want to be able to dance, I want to be able to ride my bicycle again. I am just putting all my thoughts in the right slots... but I seem to keep on shuffling thoughts.. I am sure that I will have an AHA! moment and it will all be clear and doable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said........

Hang in there Mima - no one said the road would be easy.

Now, lets talk about me.....I am off to the tuxedo store tonight with the future father in law. Cake tasting tomorrow. We're under a month! I can't believe it. My buddies keep sending me e-mails asking if I want to leave the country - what do you think that is all about?

Have to go - Miss you.

Rich

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,

You have been through a lot. In time it will all fall into place.

Getting back to work is a great step for you because i know you enjoy it.

Relax, count to ten.
Love and Hugs

David / Fran

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home