Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

times up

Starting on Thursday I am back to work full time. It has been a very interesting period of time since December when this ordeal started. For starters let me say that I don't understand how people can stay home all day; even on a low activity day, I would be climbing the walls by noon.

I have been going to work usually twice a week. Interestingly I view work very differently. For better or worse, my view of what is important has changed, but I am still a fan of opportunity and having everyone learn new things. Where I am having issues is at wasted time and lack of; interest is not the word, but wasted effort? I don't know the right word, but I know it when I see it and I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home