Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Time to

It is Sunday and it is time to seriously exercise. The weather hasn't helped much in the Boston area, we've had some wild thunderstorms the past few days. I walked the length of Wollaston beach yesterday and was surprised that it was only 4.5 miles back and forth. I thought it was a lot more. Starting today, I can start doing very light upper body work; I can now start to even out.

On the Shakespeare front, finished The Comedy of Errors (lovely little play) and have started the Taming of the Shrew. Yesterday afternoon the were showing on TV Kenneth Branagh version of Hamlet. Besides the fact that Derek Jacobi is amazing, it was excellent. Granted you know what happens at the end, but that helps in paying attention to the words.

Officially or unofficially this is my last week without work, and as is, I will be kind of busy enjoying it. The week after... back to work at least part time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Pump up. We're ready for your return!!! It was nice having you buzz about last Thursday :-)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home