Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, June 18, 2007

a present from the Dr.

Go figure… I haven’t had a cold since we came back from the trip to Italy/Greece. I go to see the doctor last Thursday and I get a cold. You have to realize that this is a Dr. approved BI Hilton exclusive since HE gave me the cold.

As I call the doctor today to make sure that whatever medicine I take is OK with him, I get this lovely statement. I am sure it is a head cold, BUT if you do get a fever or are short of breath, make sure you come into the emergency room, your radiation pneumatitis could have flared up. Nice… real nice!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that job security for the doctor?

All in all it sounds like things are doing well.

Love and Hugs

David / Fran

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happens everytime Dennis goes too! They know your immune system is non-existant, yet they insist you come in to catch some other disease on top of your already ailing body!!!
They are "truely practicing medicine". Jack asses!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home