Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

and we are back

It has been very interesting to be walking over 7 miles a day with hills or stairs. I still don't do well with the stairs or the hills which leads me to believe that the pneumonia is still there. Fucking thing!

Finally took a private yoga class. It concentrated on proper positions, breathing, and relaxation. As you can all imagine the relaxation part was the hardest. The teacher resorted to almost a dark room. They also counted my inhale/exhale rhythms in order to get it right. The hardest part was that some of the positions were constricting my breathing on purpose and I had to calm down and get it right. very interesting.

Tomorrow is off to work, let's see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home