Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Silent Oxygen

As always, everything seems to revolve around a good night sleep. Yesterday, being the first night home, I sort of followed the damn schedule from the hospital. Up at 12, 2, 4 and finally 6. To make matters more interesting since I have that damn infection in my long and it prevents me from breathing, now we have a handy dandy Oxygen generator home. Just what every well appointed home needs. Biggest problem is the bastard is noisy. I guess you really can expect silent Oxygen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, welcome to my world! There's nothing more sexy than having your man attached to a long tube (that is of no use to you whatsoever) & to have it make so much noise it interupts everything anyway!
It is a nice advantage to have, if he should piss you off, you can just pinch the tube off for a few moments while they sleep & wait for the reaction...tehehe YEAH, still got a mean streak in me left! Oh sure like I would do that! 1 never knows, now do we??? :-)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home