Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

what to do during commercials

Catch up time... open the stack of mail.. thanks for all the cards and care packages. I just saw the bill for the surgery, holy cow, not a cheap morning of work!; then again I am worth every penny.

The Physical Therapist came in and gave me my crawling orders... breathing exercises and wall squats followed by the plastic Spirometer (which I hate!) 3 time every commercial interruption. I think the PT dude pegged my habits dead on!.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...we were supposed to send cards?

4:58 PM  
Blogger mima said...

peebstuff

no you did not haveto... never mind.. I was never expecting a card from you anyway!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some more useless foliage??? To go with the new wall paper of cards.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich wrote...

Mima, this kid is one tough some of a gun, made me think of you.

http://www.peterdespain.com/blog/index.php

Keep up the fight.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home