Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

OH DAMN IT... a room-mate????

Saturday April 1st

Saturday redefined hopsital time... we were desperately waiting for a room to open up in the cardio ward vs the ICU, in the meantime, they were reteaching me how to walk. So we would go around the ward over and over again. One round at a time.

Finally around 6:00 or so, we got the work, there is a bed opening up down at Cardio. It was like a little homecoming since it was the original ward that I visited when this whole joke started. OH DAMN IT... a room-mate? I supposed it can't be THAT bad...right?? WRONG WRONG WRONG... this guy thought I was his personal request line to the nurses station. Every hour on the hour he would need something, what a pain the ass!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home