Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, April 06, 2007

So I sleep like crap

and I am desperate... took 4 pillows to the dinning room table and tried to sleep sleeping down. However, I keep feeling like I can't breathe. Finally around 4am Paul give me a stern talking and convinces me to go back to bed and to give it another try. He stand next to me like a good soldier waiting for me to fall asleep. It lasted about 1 hours. 6 o'clock comes and goes. I had a 7:00 appointment for a shower with supervision. After all I had not showered yet. It took about 45 minute (I gad to go slow and rest a lot) but I felt so human!!!!

8:00 or so was time for the shift change, ,my sister arrived and we settled in for what we had hoped to be a tranquil day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home