Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Draining of the lung

The doctor told me it would not hurt, ok, just a little, but that it would be weird sensation. They gave me Ativan on my IV and I was already on percocet. The medical side of this entry is that I had something like 850 units of fluid in my long cavity, the not so good side was that I went on a very disturbing hallucination (TWICE) This was not going to be a good night. I was able to prove that later.

Short of being written up for bad behavior, I was not looked upon as a good patient, which I was not. I was now concerned about behaviour I was doing without knowing. Tonight, I requested to Eileen and Paul to stay with me all night. not only was I afraid of dying from not breathing, but I needed to sleep without hallucinating weird stuff. Oh this is such fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home